Team Leader/Medical Planner 1
Name : FAKHRULRAZI BIN JAMALUDDIN
Qualification: B.Sc (Hons) – Biochemistry / Microbiology (UPM) 1996;
Healthcare Facilities Planning and Design Certificate
23 years experience in Healthcare facilities environment and setup. He attended training and courses in China (Emperor Medical, Shenzhen; Haiying Medical, Wuxi; ChoiceMMed, Beijing ) and South Korea (Samsung- Medison; Listem Corp.) for the operation and services of OperatingTheatre equipment, Radiography X-Ray System and Ultrasound Scanner. He then handle hospital projects as a Medical Planner after attending Hospital Planning courses. Engaged in dealing with overseas principals, contract negotiation for new healthcare centre setup or expansion in government or private sector.
Some of his noteworthy Hospital projects are: Expansion of Hospital PUSRAWI, Kota Damansara; Design and setup Northern Eye Specialist and Lasik Centre , Kedah; Sukhilmi Maternity Hospital, Senawang, N.Sembilan; Nor Maternity Centre,, Sg. Buloh; Aniza Medical Centre, Bt Beruntung; Azalea Mother & Child Hospital, Putrajaya. He has design and build more than 400 healthcare clinics throughout the country for both private and semi-government sector.
Medical Planner 2
Name : RAJA SHAHRIZAN BIN RAJA SHAHROM
Qualification: Bachelor in Business Administration (Marketing) – Urbana University, Ohio, USA 1987
Being a Business Development Manager (1998-2000) in a state government company (State of Terengganu, Malaysia), he achieved in setting up 2 Hospitals for the State Government ‘s private healthcare project (Kuantan Medical Centre and Kelana Jaya Medical Centre) He then was appointment as Head of Operation for Pantai Hospital (2001- 2006), CEO for Shah Alam Specialist Hospital (2006-2010), Project Management Consultant cum Adviser for Victoria Specialist Hospital, Penang (2016), Project Consultant and commissioning team for Pearl City Specialist Hospital, Penang. He was the Director who design and setup new Rawang Specialist Hospital which was then handed over to KPJ Healthcare Berhad. Overall he has 24 years of experience in hospital design and setup.
Medical Planner 3
Name : AR NOOR RIHAN HARUN
Qualification: BSc Arch Hull UK 1982 ; Dip Arch ITM Shah Alam 1978
Extensive experienced over 36 years in design management and hospital planning. Some of her noteworthy projects:
- Design of the Royale Suite for Ministry of Health in General Hospital in Klang - Tengku Ampuan Rahimah Hospital Klang, Selangor
- Design of the Royale Suite for Ministry of Health in General Hospital , Terengganu State, Malaysia
- Design of the Nurses Hostel and Quarters in Hospital Sultanah Aminah, Johor for Ministry of Health
- Design for Hospital Sultanah Aminah Johor’s staff quarter in Pusat Kusta, Tampoi, Johor.
- Design of Klinik Kesihatan (KK3) Ministry of Health’s healthcare clinic in Muar, Johor.
- Design of Pontian Specialist Hospital, Johor.
- Design and build for Pendang Hospital Kedah for Ministry of Health
- Design Kluang Specialist Hospital for KPJ Healthcare Group, Johor
- As Architect cum Medical Planner for Selgate Rawang Medical Centre for Selangor State Government’s project for private hospital.
TECHNICAL SITE ADVISOR
Name : HAM KOW LEE
Qualification: CERTIFICATE IN CONTRACT ADMINSTRATION & PROJECT MANAGEMENT -1996. (TEESIDE TERTIARY COLLEGE) UK
24 years experience in Healthcare facility construction and big project supervision.
Some of his noteworthy project supervision:
- Putra Court Hospital, Kuala Lumpur
- Rawang Specialist Hospital
- Sepang F1 Circuit
- Sunway Mega Mall and Sunway Business Park, Penang